Wednesday Whats – January 31
What I’m listening to:
- Personal favorites right now:
- The whole Reckless Love album by Cory Asbury. It’s going to change your life please stop what reading this right now and go listen to it.
- Say Something – Justin Timberlake & Chris Stapleton
- The Middle – Zedd & Maren Morris
- Love You Better – Phillip Larue
- Seriously I don’t understand my taste in music. I will listen to just about anything.
What I’m loving:
- This dress from Old Navy. I haven’t really been shopping this month, but I ran in in a last-minute emergency and this was calling my name. That olive green color is one of my colors, plus this is just super easy to wear. Since the weather has been so hit or miss, I pulled this out today for our 70 degree day and I am PUMPED about it.
- That Cory Asbury album I referenced above. I’m not kidding go listen to it.
- Having free time after work – I’m enjoying it while I can because it won’t be a thing for much longer.
- Free stuff for your birthday – Apple Tree Chocolate and Starbucks are making moves.
What I’m excited about:
- I’m heading to Houston this weekend for an engagement party for two of my favorite people.
- My birthday tomorrow.
Phone snaps from the week:
Share this post: