Wednesday Whats – January 10
In this fun off-season, I took a few notes from my friend Holly Hoehner and decided to start a weekly blog series! I share a lot of my thoughts & passions on my Instagram, but I love the idea of having them all in one place on my blog! Every Wednesday, I’ll be writing down a few different “Wednesday Whats” – what songs I’m listening to, what I’m excited about, and what I’m loving! These categories may change over time, but if you have any topics or ideas you’d like me to share, send them my way!
What I’m listening to:
- Personal favorites right now:
- Sky Walker – Miguel & Travis Scott (am I late to the party on this one?)
- I.C.Y.M.I – Daya
- Wild as You – Cody Johnson
- Lemon – N.E.R.D & Rihanna (Ugh this has been on repeat for weeks now)
- Don’t Call – Lost Kings
- Reckless Love – Cory Asbury (if you haven’t listened to this song you need to right. now. This version & this version.)
- As you can tell, my music taste is scattered and weird. Here is the full playlist of the current things happening in my ear buds!
What I’m loving:
- She Reads Truth study on Matthew that started at the beginning of the year. I am a bit behind but a few days in and it is so good.
- This Origins moisturizer. I’ve used Aveeno products my whole life and finally decided to try something new – I LOVE the texture & smell! It’s my favorite part of my night.
- Madewell. Okay I know I am definitely late to the party on this one but I resisted for so long & now their jeans are the ONLY jeans I want to wear!
What I’m excited about:
- Trips to Houston, Tulsa, & Kansas City early this year! (If you have suggestions for things to do in KC, send me a message!)
- PEAK SHOOTING SEASON!! I cannot wait for March to roll around, the flowers to start blooming, and for everything to turn green again! I miss the color in the world!
- Rise Coworking opening party at the end of the month. Eager to see all that is in store for this incredible space!
Finally – a couple of phone snaps from the past week or so! Honestly this is going to be the most difficult part of this! I am the worst at taking pictures on my phone!
If you’re here to find out more about my photography sessions, click here!
If you’d like to book a shoot, click here!
Thanks for stopping by!
Share this post: