Last week, I started my first blog series! If you’ve ever perused my website, you may have noticed I share primarily client work & tips/tricks, however, I wanted to open up in a more formal way than I do on Instagram. If you missed it last week, basically I’ll be writing down a few different “Wednesday Whats” – what songs I’m listening to, what I’m excited about, and what I’m loving! These categories may change over time, but if you have any topics or ideas you’d like me to share, send them my way!
What I’m listening to:
- Personal favorites right now:
- Jonas Brothers. Their entire discography. I know you’re judging me. Ever since they reactivated their Instagram account and the internet went crazy in response to a potential reunion, I’ve been gearing up & hoping for an announcement!
- Cody Johnson – Kiss Me
- Can’t Turn You Down – Jon Pardi
- Tequila – Dan + Shay
- Right Where You Want Me – Sarah Reeves (this is a favorite!)
What I’m loving:
- The Sacred Search by Gary Thomas. I’ve preached this book to anyone that would listen for the past two months or so. I wish I could put into words how it has changed me but anything I say will just be lame in comparison to reality. It’s a pretty easy read with some incredible insight, wisdom, and questions to ask yourself about what you’re looking for and why in a relationship and eventually a marriage. I can’t do it justice – it is just incredible.
- My Ugg boots. It’s been so cold y’all and I am not a winter person one bit. They make my 10 minute walk to & from work a little more bearable. I should probably upgrade a bit – my Uggs are super old!
- Rise Coworking! I’ve joined for their nights & weekends plan and have loved spending some time here at night cranking out blog posts, plans, and answering emails. My friends Jordan & Devon opened the space last week and I couldn’t be more excited to cheer them on!
- Kombucha. This is so weird. Honestly. I tried it a few months ago and was gagging but apparently my taste buds changed? I don’t know it’s bizarre but I can’t stop.
What I’m excited about:
- Going two-stepping soon. I’ve never been to Cowboys in OKC and apparently it’s a travesty! 😉
- Planning our girls trip to KC!
- Booking so many fun senior gals that I cannot WAIT to meet! I’ve got a couple more priority dates (early and middle of April) so shoot me a note if you’re interested in booking!
Finally – a couple of phone snaps from the past week or so! Honestly this is going to be the most difficult part of this! I am the worst at taking pictures on my phone!