Life Lately – October and November
It’s hard to wrap my mind around the fact that it’s basically the holidays. I was just mourning summer what felt like 2 weeks ago. I think the fact that our warm weather hung around for an extended period of time made it seem more jarring than normal. I don’t know, maybe I’m just getting old and time flies by haha. These “Life Lately” posts are some of my favorites because they are basically just a big scrapbook of my life! They include some highlights from each month and the best iPhone pics! There have been a lot of fun moments and celebrations in my own life and in the lives of dear friends this year that I’ve loved getting to commemorate in an accessible and practical way. Honestly it’s just kind of difficult to make “real camera” pictures happen, to be in them myself, and to lug around my gear when I’m not sure what lighting scenarios to plan for or how formal/informal the event is. Because of that, iPhone pics and VSCO are my go-to for the most part!
October & November Highlights:
- (This was technically September but it was one of the last days of the month) JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT. YOU GUYS. I CANNOT. This was the first time I have seen them in ten years. The last concert was in 2009 at the BOK with Mallory, so it was particularly special that we got to go together again to relive it. JoBros 4 ever.
- OU/Texas weekend – spent the whole weekend with family and I loved every second of it. I do NOT love the Dallas traffic…how quickly I forget.
- Austin & Riley’s proposal at the beautiful Flippen Park in Highland Park, TX!
- Annual shoots for work – Boomer and Sooner, bucket truck with the mums, and An Evening with OU event in Dallas.
- Two trips to Bartlesville, which leads me to…
- Hi Jonathan 😘
- Kylie’s bachelorette party in Tulsa.
- A quick trip to the Wichita’s for Erin & Jarrod’s epic engagement photos. Will never forget this shoot!! So sweet to have the chance to reconnect with Erin from high school! And already looking forward to getting to go back to the Lawton area for another shoot!
- J came to Norman and met the crew!
- Chris Young concert + seeing Steve at the second annual A Cause for Paws event in Edmond!
- Kylie’s wedding festivities!!!
Things I’m looking forward to that I hope I get to share in the next month or two!:
- Time in Texas with family for the holidays.
- Two new proposals!! Eeeeek!
- My off-season from shooting to refocus and reset in preparation for next year. I’ll be sharing a Best of 2019 blog post towards the end of the year and I can’t wait to look back on all the fun memories we captured together this year!
- Another trip to Bartlesville!
- Finishing my study in Exodus before the end of the year. This is big!! I’ve been in it for all of 2019.
Thank you for being here!
Share this post: