Life Lately – Holiday Season & January 2020
2020 is going to be such a fun year! It’s been off to a great start and there have been a handful of fun things to do and celebrate. I haven’t checked in with a Life Lately post in a while, so here are some of my highlights from the holidays (yes, it’s been that long!) and January/February so far!
- Last year I started making Chatbooks as a mini year book! It pulls photos from a private instagram feed I set up so that everything will just go straight through the app and to the book automatically. I finished the 2019 year with four and am pretty excited about the new coffee table additions! Here’s a $10 off code for your first order!
- Just before Christmas I got to catch up with one of my best guy friends from college, Ross! He lives in CA so we only get to see each other once a year or so. His parents host an annual Christmas get-together for him and his friends so that we can all get together to see him.
- Spent Christmas in Texas with my immediate family before spending the second weekend of the holiday in Bartlesville with the Russell and Skinner families.
- Flower Shop workshop with CP to celebrate our birthdays! We did this last year and decided that it would be our new tradition. Love getting to spend time together and the flowers are appreciated too 🙂
- Trip to Plano with J for two of my nephews birthdays.
- Celebrating Collin & Carsyn’s proposal at Lake Thunderbird – one of my all time FAVORITES!
- Claire and I got the crew together for our birthday (Saturday birthdays are THE BEST) and went to Packards for dinner! We had the best day!
I LOVE getting to spend time with my girl! NYE at Hall’s Pizza! One of my favorite spots in OKC!BVille SNOW!!
Congratulations to my two faves!!! IYKYK! Kelner and I went to HIGH SCHOOL together in Lake Forest, IL! We saw each other for the first time in almost 10 years last September (she came down for an OU game with her boyfriend), and then was in town late January! Bacon grease pancakes FTW.Thank you Aimee & Sara!
Share this post: