5 Reasons To Hire a Proposal Photographer – Norman, Oklahoma
Outside of your wedding day, one of the sweetest and most exciting moments you will have is when you ask your girlfriend to spend the rest of your lives together. When it comes to proposals, there are two things I can absolutely guarantee – it will happen quickly. And there will be a lot of emotion that you will want captured forever. In case you’re not sure it’s worth the investment, here are five more reasons why you should hire a proposal photographer.
1. The moment flies by. Having a photographer there means you can live in the moment and focus on what’s important – not worrying about the photos.
2. To share the moment with friends and family soon after. (And to capture those reactions too!)
3. You’re investing time & money in a ring, a plan, and the details. The photos that tell the FULL story of this moment are priceless!
4. You never know what you’re going to get with a friend or family member & their phone.
Picture this: you’re walking your girlfriend to the perfect little spot surrounded by trees and a lake. There’s a family that showed up with their fishing poles in the exact spot you planned for. Or your best friend has his canon rebel camera behind some bushes. And his phone starts ringing in the middle of everything. Or there are shadows on your girlfriend’s face, making it basically impossible for him to capture her reaction. Even worse – someone walks in front of his shot as you’re putting the ring on her finger. That is your worst nightmare. ———-> (this was shot as Chad & Sarah were walking to THE spot we had picked out. Who would have guessed by the final images that the hot dog stand was 15 yards to the side of us?!)
5. If for nothing else – two words: social media.
Preparing to propose, or knowing someone planning one? Let’s chat!
Share this post: